This service will give an Account Holder the chance to obtain the account password and secret question after forgetting both of them. Successfully following these steps will generate a new password which will then be sent via SMS to the account holder mobile phone after verifying the account information.
The following is a brief explanation for how to obtain the password and secret question:
1- Filling up the service form
The first step in this service is to fill in the proper form. The form must be filled correctly and all errors must be corrected prior to submission .
2- Processing the request
After successfully completing and submitting the form , the system will verify the provided values against the account information. If conditions and requirements are met, the system will generate a new password. The new password will be sent via SMS to the Account Holder’s mobile phone.
- The request is automatically implemented and the account holder will be notified.
- The new password will be sent to the account holder mobile phone number , for that it must be valid.
- If the mobile phone was not valid, then the only solution is to create a new account and then fetch the required domains to it.
- Account holder must change the password and secret question immediately after completing this service.
- All users requesting this service implicitly confirm their understanding and acceptance of the terms and conditions detailed in the Domain names Registration Regulations and the Terms and conditions of using SaudiNIC's portal published in SaudiNIC's website.
- This service can only be started from the users accounts, the account holder must first sign up for an account in SaudiNIC website, that can be done by following the Steps for creating an account. After doing so and successfully activating the account, account holders can start the steps of this service.