The following is a brief explanation of how to change your email:
Accessing the SaudiNIC’s E-portal of SaudiNIC Services
All SaudiNIC services are provided electronically through SaudiNIC’s e-portal site (www.nic.sa or سجل.السعودية). It requires logging into the e-portal using your username and password. If you do not have an account then you can create a new account by submitting a request using the service: creating an account.
1- Filling up the Email changing form
The first step in changing the email address is to fill up the service form. The Account Holder must provide the new email address and the answer to the secret question. The form must be filled correctly and all errors must be corrected prior to submission .
2- Activating the request from the new email address
After that, an activation message will be sent to the new email address to verify it. The Account Holder must use the information in that message to activate the request. In case he/she did not receive the activation message, he/she can request resending it again.
- The change is done automatically and a notification message will be sent to both the old and new email addresses.
- The account will be suspended if failed to provide the correct answer to the secret question ( after three tries ) .
- The account holder can cancel the request if desired.
- All users requesting this service implicitly confirm their understanding and acceptance of the terms and conditions detailed in the Domain names Registration Regulations and the Terms and conditions of using SaudiNIC's portal published in SaudiNIC's website.
- This service can only be started from the users accounts, the account holder must first sign up for an account in SaudiNIC website, that can be done by following the Steps for creating an account. After doing so and successfully activating the account, account holders can start the steps of this service.